- When you submit the form, you should see a screen saying: “Your Expression of Interest for CAAMA Music has been submitted”. If you do not see this, it means that the form has not submitted correctly.
- You should also receive an email confirming your EOI has been successfully delivered.
- Try and keep files to upload (photos etc) under 10mb.
- CAAMA Music gets lots and lots of Expressions of Interest every year. We would love to help everyone get their career off to a great start but it is not possible to sign everyone up to the CAAMA Music Label. Help us to help you: Make your application as strong as possible – and be sure to include as much info and supporting material as you can.
- If your EOI is strong and we enter into discussions about signing a recording contract, CAAMA Music will require any new artists to have their contract reviewed by an independent 3rd party prior to final agreement.