CAAMA Music is part of the CAAMA Group (Central Australian Aboriginal Media Association), Australia’s leading Aboriginal owned and controlled media organisation, delivering culturally relevant content helping to preserve and maintain Indigenous culture.
Based in Alice Springs, Northern Territory, CAAMA has been owned and operated by Indigenous Australians since 1980.
CAAMA is committed to:
- Ensuring the voices of Aboriginal Australians are heard across the Australia’s media industry spectrum.
- The training, development and nurturing of skills of Aboriginal people in the media industry, at all levels.
Image: Big Rivers Festival Katherine (CAAMA AV/Technical)
CAAMA Music provides specialist services and support to the creative industry, working across recording & production, AV & events, distribution and publishing:
- Record label & distribution services
- State of the art recording facilities, production & post-production
- AV and event services & equipment hire
- Technical Services
- Training & Apprenticeships
Our enterprises significantly contribute to the ability of Indigenous Australians to generate and control their own creative and economic activity.